- Dry Foam Upholstery Cleaning
- Smooth Leather Cleaning & Conditioning
- Partition/Cubicle Cleaning
- Total Commercial Restroom Care
- Hygienic Janitorial Cleaning/Office Cleaning/Housekeeping
Go Green Go ''Dry'' Services Provide Facility Solutions For:
If you have any question or concerns,
please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly staff will help you find the best solutions for you.
Why Should I Dry Clean My Carpet, Tile & Grout?
* The HOST Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning System is a proven method for achieving clean and dry carpet & tile that looks it's best everyday.
* Using HOST can contribute to a cleaner environment both in your facility or home.
* No other Carpet cleaning product has the variety of independent certification and research that Host Dry carpet cleaner has.
* Host is environmentally preferred and the best choice for green, clean and dry carpet cleaning.
* Host leaves room/s ready to use right away meaning Zero Downtime.
For A Dry, Clean, Green & Healthier Environment
With Exceptional Service
HOST contains a balance blend of water, detergents and green cleaning chemistry.
As the low moisture HOST Cleaner is brushed through the carpet, the absorbent particles deep clean by dissolving, trapping and removing spots, spills and greasy, oily dirt.
Like a sponge in a kitchen, HOST holds and controls the cleaning liquids so dissolved dirt doesn't run into the carpet backing. After vacuuming up the HOST Cleaner, carpet is clean, dry and back in service. HOST is natural, non-toxic, biodegradable and safe for people and pets, Will leave trace amount of sponges
What Is Host Dry Carpet Cleaner?
- Office Cleaning/Housekeeping
- Certified Green Cleaning Products
- Certified Green Cleaning Equipment
- Chass Community Health Center
- Troy Design & Manufacturing Co.
- Kingdom Hall of Jehovah Witnesses
- Real Estate Development & Management Co.
- Great Lakes Members Credit Union
- DMDE LLC - Management Co.
HOST DRY machines meet LEED requirements. Note that the LEED requirement for CRI-certified carpet extractors is only relevant to wet extractors. CRI extractor certification is not available to Dry Extractors and multiple-use machines such as HOST DRY Liberators and Freestyles, and therefore these machines do not require CRI approval under the LEED standard.
LEED POINTS - Using the HOST Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning System and Products contributes to a healthier way to clean and earning points to maintain green building certification.
Our Certified Green Cleaning Products:
Provides a Healthier Way To Clean for End User and Earning Points to Maintain Green Building Certification.
We're Different !
We Provide you with Hygienically Cleaned Buildings and Floors
When it Comes to Cleaning We Got It.
Q. How good is service and job performance?
A. He was prompt, polite and professional. Did both Upholstery and Carpet. Very nice job.
Would highly recommend him.
Member of Professional Cleaners Association
HPCA - #61027300